EMA Winter 2018 Waikato-BoP Member Briefing
The aim of these Briefings is to give you a glimpse into the possible changes for New Zealand's business climate, and the advocacy work we have been doing on your behalf.
In this round of Briefings, we will be covering the following:
- Latest personal grievance statistics from the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court,
- Liability for unpaid work time – the effect of the Smiths City case,
- Probationary Periods – the new reality for many employers currently using the 90-day trial,
- Important Employment Relations and Health and Safety case updates
- Economic Update including international and national influences such as the Budget 2018,
- Employment Relations Bill progress, impacts and what it signals for the future for employers,
- The impact of artificial intelligence, robotics and the future of work.
- Our Briefings are a complimentary member event. All are welcome.
When: Monday, 16 July 2018 - From 9:30am to 11:00am
Where: Thames War Memorial Civic Centre, 200 Mary Street, THAMES
When: Thursday, 19 July 2018 - From 9:30am to 11:00am
Where: FMG Stadium, Bronze Lounge (Level 3), Gate 5, Seddon Road, HAMILTON
Your registration details