ADMINISTRATOR – with a point of difference
- Hamilton Based
- Dynamic Science Based Environment
Ligar Polymers are a dynamic Hamilton based scientific company that are leading global progress in the development of Molecularly Imprinted Polymers (MIPS). These polymers, extracted through scientific processes, can be used on a commercial scale to extract valuable or pollutant molecules within a wide range of fluids enhancing the value of the product and making the core products available for a variety of other applications.
To support the ongoing growth of this locally based company we are currently seeking to appoint an Administrator to undertake a range of core support service functions, including but not limited to:
- Facility Management – organising maintenance and maintaining registers of contracts and agreements
- Intellectual Property Research – completing patent searches, interpreting search outcomes and providing recommendations and compiling reports on patent search outcomes
- Supporting Business Development Activities – assisting in the development of project proposals, project plans and business cases
- Project Monitoring – assisting in the measurement and reporting of active projects and corporate strategy
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience in developing and implementing new systems and processes that will enhance our growing environment.
Given the nature of the role, the role holder will need to be highly self-disciplined and motivated, have good analytical and decision-making capabilities and be familiar with working with sensitive commercial information.
If you want to join a great team, working in a very progressive and entrepreneurial environment, please submit a full CV to: email@example.com