Human Resource / Recruitment Consultant
- Part/time or Full Time
- Cambridge/Hamilton based
Russell Drake Consulting Group is a leading provider of specialist support to business owners and managers to enhance organisational efficiency, growth and profitability. We work with Employers to develop solutions across a range of Employment Relations, Human Resource, Management/Business Consultancy and Recruitment disciplines.
We would like to appoint into a new role for our business. This role contains several objectives that would support our business growth and development following on from successful initiatives that have already been commenced to establish a regular pattern of growth.
This new position will encompass specific areas across our business entities that require additional resources; Recruitment and Human Resources. The successful candidate will also be required to utilise sales techniques to reach our existing client base and develop new client opportunities. An understanding of the rural sector would be an advantage.
Qualifications must include a tertiary qualification in HR or similar along with proven experience in the following:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of recruitment processes
- Conducting selection interviews and ability to accurately assess potential candidates
- Understanding of current legislations and regulations to maintain best practice in both Recruitment and HR
- Maintaining accurate records
- High integrity and commitment in your standard of work
- Ability to identify opportunities where the company can grow and improve
- Team player
If you believe this is an opportunity you would like to discuss, and you have the core skills and abilities to succeed in this role, please send in your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Linda-Maree, Managing Director, Russell Drake Consulting 021 686 227