Training and Development
Russell Drake Consulting is an approved provider of training and development courses on behalf of the Employer’s & Manufacturers Association (EMA) giving us access to a wide range of skill and knowledge based development resources. Some courses align to Massey University Certificate and Diploma Qualifications enabling Employees to structure their development in a manner that will enable them to gain recognisable credentials. If we do not have a current programme that suits your requirements we are happy to develop and deliver a tailored programme specific to your business and staff requirements. Programmes can include:
- Performance Management and Appraisal Skills for Managers
- Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Management Coaching and Development
- Human Resource Systems and Processes
- Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
- Developing Organisational Culture
- Restructuring and Change Management
As a number of our clients are Not-For-Profit Entities we are also able to provide specific training programmes for Board and Committee Members on Governance Responsibilities and Duties.
Our training is able to be delivered within the business workplace or within our own training facilities.
Please call us for an obligation free conversation to discuss your needs